CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lapis

Views: 5,462
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 729,465

Re: Lapis

Hi Charles!
I could have sworn I read that statement on a message of Lapis' and then quoted by you--perhaps it was the other way around.(?)

I am quite tired from a weekend with the visiting dog -new energy: one I'm not used to
and as someone else here just posted, I too often have to question "is this my stuff, or am I picking it up?"

I'm picking up a lot of dog-mind energy (I have to keep seeing just the *being* in order not to feel swamped--the energy in this case is enough to affirm that meditation is absolutely necessary! In this way I feel sad for Dog.

re meditation: I tested my ph this morning before and after, and it works! Very alkalizing. On every level.

enjoy the movie--it evokes more innocent times...is very inspiring, but might seem very dated. Oh, you know what?! I think I've actually been looking for it off and on for years, and it's not available. If you find it let me know. Brother Sun Sister Moon is quite beautiful though. Zefferelli. For myself, after today, I think The Straight story (sp?)is the perfect unwinder.It never fails, when someone's frazzled.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)