CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I, Manipulator! [Edited]

fledgling Views: 5,432
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 729,625

Re: I, Manipulator! [Edited]

Just an idea.

A simplification, I suppose, but it helps me sort things out.

I often find, when I get glimpses of what seems true, to me, that those glimpses are far simpler than I have been making them out to be.

One by one my insights build my total concept, as far as it has gone to date.

Lapis suggested that, to some, the posts in this thread will just be words, with obscure meanings. (My interpretation of what he said.)

Words are all we have, I think, to communicate here. I have to find the simplest words, in my head, to understand everyone's meaning.

Obviously some posters are more familiar than most with the meanings of the words they use.

I am familiar with some of the more subtle meanings of the word 'manipulator', for example, and I believe I 'get' the meanings of your posts, many of the posts here.

Then, as usual, I gotta fit them into what I know so far.

Very interesting, I must add.

fledgling

[Editing: I see Sophia's point - "There are attitudes though, like a practical and a contemplative one."

Maybe attitudes are individual's reactions to speculations we've noticed...our own and others'.

Quite complicated, isn't it?]

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)