CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do not follow these people's advice who are still sick... about liver cleansing, etc...; go see a a competant doctor...

healthnik Views: 16,820
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,929,007

Re: Do not follow these people's advice who are still sick... about liver cleansing, etc...; go see a a competant doctor...

Hello Tropical Boy

I had a blood transfusion 4 years ago & got someone's bad blood. I've seen a few doctors to discover the cause of my myriad of problems. I'm getting better but there are still problems lingering - I'm currently being treated for H-Pylori & I also tested positive for a "non-human parasite" (Metametrix test). I noticed others on the forum received this vague diagnosis. The doctor said that he would treat the parasite with a broad spectrum Antibiotic after being treated for H-Pylori if I'm still not feeling better. Hmmm ... not feeling confident about this. Sounds like shooting in the dark to me. I'm ready to move on. What would your recommendations be? I had my completely western focused doctor test me for parasites twice & the results came back normal (of course - they test for what, 3 parasites?) I also saw a DO who uses muscle testing exclusively to test for illness. He did treat me successfully for many pathogens but insisted I was better when I knew I wasn't.

Thanks!

Healthnik

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)