CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do not follow these people's advice who are still sick... about liver cleansing, etc...; go see a a competant doctor...

Mansonella Perstans Views: 15,738
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,928,735

Re: Do not follow these people's advice who are still sick... about liver cleansing, etc...; go see a a competant doctor...

I agree. Diagnostics is where the failure is. And diagnostics is what I desperately need. And quicker appointments with those with symptoms as bad as I.

I also wish more people that are going to the Infectious Disease Clinics that are supposed to know how to diagnose these, (off the CDC site is how I got in touch with the one at Harborview in Seattle), would post what happens as they go through this.

I will, either way. Either from Harborview, where I am supposed to hear from them in 3-5 business days (you know, they registered me by phone and they ask for your Social Security number right away. I was so upset that I readily gave it to them. I wonder why they do that?); or from the appt. with regular managed care doc not until Oct. 11th. I do not know how I can take it until then and I really think I should go to the newspaper so they can see....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.204 sec, (1)