CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andreas Moritz totally opposes parasite cleansing...

garliccures Views: 16,801
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,928,947

Re: Andreas Moritz totally opposes parasite cleansing...

I don't really get the anger.

If you guys are cured, then congratulations to you. Go forth into the world and prosper.
Why are you trying to work out issues here? I am not necessarily doubting that you are cured, but it seems like your anger is so over the top that you have some sort of issue still going on.

If you are trying to help people, you have a strange way of doing it with all the vinegar and piss.

FYI Prior to circa 1900 there was no organized western medicine, and herbal medicine was the de facto standard. The entire Rockefeller medical mafia is about as corrupt as anything that has ever existed on planet earth. If you want to educate yourself on the subject then read the book 'behold a pale horse' by william cooper for the history of the AMA.

Western medicine is not the only medical system to have ever existed on earth. Chinese herbal medicine is thousands of years old. Ayurveda is older than that. South America has a long history of Curanderos. Aborigines have their own oral tradition of medicine.

The doctor that diagnosed me was Dr. Gonzalez in manhattan where i was living at the time. I can't remember the name of the lab, sorry it was a long time ago.

Sorry you didn't find success with garlic, it worked like a charm for me. People are different, have you noticed that so far in life?

In my experience curing E Histolytica wasn't that hard to do. Maybe I just got lucky, who knows. It's a complicated subject and no side has a lockhold on the absolute truth of things, least of all modern western medicine, which in my opinion is based completely on half truths (the pasteurization and germ theory that was recanted by its originator)

Live and let live. Let the people pursue the treatment they want.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.176 sec, (1)