CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do not follow these people's advice who are still sick... about liver cleansing, etc...; go see a a competant doctor...

Mansonella Perstans Views: 15,712
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,928,693

Re: Do not follow these people's advice who are still sick... about liver cleansing, etc...; go see a a competant doctor...

I agree. I'm waiting to get into the Clinic at Harborview, the Travelers and Tropical Infectious Disease....my eyes are going, lymph swollen badly...I don't have time. My organs are affected.

I have Mansonella perstans and my symptoms are severe. Anyone can come into my home and take a look at me. Look at my skin, the lesions, swollen abdomen, and the weight loss...

I couldn't stand having this crawling under my skin, and the deterioration I see every day for ANY length of time. Keeping anyone on hold like this is sadistic and I find ignorance a poor excuse on the part of the medical community.

Yes, I'm trying to eat well, stay calm, take vitamins, just the basic, drink tea...but I don't have the money to shell out for ANY products on top of the bills I will have to pay for just the dumb ass diagnostics.

I'm fit to be tied I'm so angry about this situation. And good thing I bought a damn microscope to look myself. I'm not paying them ONE DIME that won't help treat exactly what I have....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)