CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What type of cleanse should I do first: liver, colon, or parasite?

Views: 16,129
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,928,185

Re: What type of cleanse should I do first: liver, colon, or parasite?

I would do a parasite cleanse first, then the liver flush. Dr. Clark noted that if you have parasites in your liver, the Liver Flush could make you feel ill. And I've not had to deal with a colon cleanse... I guess some say it helps but I've gotten pretty healthy again just dealing with the parasites and getting and keeping my liver clean. :)

Of course this question was asked 5 months ago; I'd hope that you didn't wait this long to do something, and I did notice that you never answered any of the resulting posts. I hope this wasn't just a joke to you, to see how upset and annoyed you could get people to be.

Because my oh my, upset they did get! Didn't this thread go all sorts of thisaways and thataways! My own advice (if you actually ever wanted any) would be to use the advice offered as a starting point for doing some of your own research here on line, and give what sounds most helpful a try.

The natural protocols don't have the nasty side effects that the big pharma 'drug' solutions do, so you don't have to worry about the 'wrong' treatment killing you, as you would with the big pharma poison... er.. I mean drugs. It probably just won't work, is the usual results.

I personally follow Dr. Clark's anti- parasite protocol which has gotten rid of diabetes for me, and I don't worry about getting cancer since I don't have the necessary parasites to get the whole cancer process started, as I do the once a week parasite herbs she recommends as an ongoing protection against reinfestation of the pancreatic sheep fluke that are one of the primary causes of diabetes.

I'm pretty sure I could have avoided diabetes altogether if I'd been doing the anti-parasite stuff all along, but I'm glad, if I needed a wake up call to find Dr. Clark's work, it was diabetes versus the much more quickly deadly cancer!

Anyway, hope you found your answers if you actually wanted any. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)