CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In Africa the natives were IMMUNE to malaria due to thier indiginous diet

TropicalBoy Views: 16,515
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,928,892

Re: In Africa the natives were IMMUNE to malaria due to thier indiginous diet

I have been on zero Sugar diets many times in my life, mosqiotos still go for me....but may be less of them....

So yes we should just be clean, eat no sugar, but Sugar is natural is it not...so agin a natural "poison".....what is Sugar fruit sugar is sugar, milk sugar is sugar, you are talking about white porcessed sugar,, oohh yes the world processed then no longer natural..

what about buildings, they are not natural, so may be bad living in buildings, back to sleeping under a tree, good may be where you live, in coldest part of world may be not so smart...one of the reaons they got rid of mosquitos in big parts of US and also parts o Europe was actually also buildings where people was told to stay inside at dusk...to protect against malaria mosquitos....one got rid of malaria mosquitos in big part of world because science, because terrible buildings, housing (not natural), because pesticides developed by ingridigents all found in nature...

Cows only eating organic grass, no sugar no artifacts also get parasites if unlucky....may be you think these cows are punished because they sinded or so...in nature there was always a fight of the resources....tigers kill to eat, parasites live on hosts to live....is it so hard to understand...so tigers have no parasites, they do not eat sugar to my knowledge, yes also only meat eaters can get parasites....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.196 sec, (1)