CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thank you for your note of encouragement

samsmom Views: 75,843
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 331,540

Re: thank you for your note of encouragement

thank you for your note of encouragement! I have done 2 flushes. the first i felt great. the second came with reflux and its symptoms and a dull but always there inflamational type pain in my upper right abdoman that some times goes through to my lower shoulder blade. not painful but I,m very aware of it (since starting the cleanses).thanks in part of Dr Clark advising me to "lay quietly and feel the stones coming out".. I was scared to continue with further cleanses out of fear and anxiety that something could be really wrong with me. But my instincts tell me to continue with the cleanses. Generally I,m pretty healthy but I just turned 40 and I,m trying to redeem my self of my old unhealthy sins (can & box food, sodas, bourbon, ie you get the idea).I have since changed my ways. My nutritionist said I could substitute powdered magnesium Citrate for the hanous tasting epsom salt. Has any one else tried that? Im doing a parasite cleanse, then a kidney cleanse, then I will look foreward to my 3rd cleanse .Wish me luck so I can look foreward to feeling superfantastic someday! Im so encouraged to know the dull achy pain is a normal part of the healing process and that every thing will be alright. sometimes my anxiety can get the best of me when I feel discomfort. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)