CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ATTACK! .... Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder cleanse ?

Views: 78,613
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,987

Re: ATTACK! .... Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder cleanse ?

Gall bladder attacks are not new to me, but the flushes are. I did The Clark Flush and got nothing, no stones, nothing could not even go potty. In great pain!
I then did the Magnesium Citrate flush and olive oil. I still have no idea if I got any stones out. Pain in right rib is and back is bad. After I ate and to bed I went.
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. I have done 3 flushes now, hate olive oil grrrrr and all I get is pain, no sign of stones. I was told they would float and easy to see. I am praying I dont have to go to Hosp. So I would say find someone that can help you in what to do and talk to you. I have just looked up stuff online. Did alot of reading on this. So I maybe doing it all wrong. But I followed the list and guide to the letter. Good Luck!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)