CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SAFETY: ATTACK? ... Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder cleanse ?

Amos Moses Views: 73,409
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 61,987

Re: SAFETY: ATTACK? ... Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder cleanse ?

I vote YES! Much caution before FLUSHING, that's why I have been drinking 1&1/2Gal's of Raw Apple Cider just ended my 7th day, I may do more day's not sure yet I will decide in the AM, trying to soften stones as much as possible. I started to take 1+oz of brown rice VINAGAR & 1-heapping tablespoon of 100% Organic Coconut Oil at Bed Time Late, that may be why I have passed a fue stone and PLACK started taking it DAY's 4,5,6 and TONIGHT. Doing real good so far, fealing good also, never had it this easy before, cleanesed about 1-year ago it took a long time to pass any stones after 5Days of dringing nothing but Apple Cider w/cyenepepper for a change. I'm sure now the longer I drink apple cider the FLUSH should be a snap. WHY??? I know Apple Cider makes them soft, Vinigar in my opion should, Coconut Oil I have heard go's straight to the Pankrius&Liver so that can't mess things up plus it makes things slip&slide, and I have passed a fue green stones, and I havent taken the Grapefruit/Olive Oil MIX yet. Any OPIONS on that! What say YOU!!!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)