CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones.

Brother Avery Views: 81,440
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 332,225

Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones.

Brother Skye
Many thanks for your concern. It doesn`t sound like you live in a place conducive to healthy eating. That is a problem. Yes, I have a big stone, but I think the most important thing here is to keep the ducts free, because it is only when accretions build up in the ducts that major problems arise. I guess the GCG will act on the build-up of calcified material in the ducts just as well as on the stones.
In my case, I have a dangerous elevation of four liver enzymes, one of which is a pointer of liver cirrhosis, so I plan to get an ultrasound of the liver next time.
At the moment, I wake up in the morning with intense itching that lasts about 5 minutes, then it dies down and goes away. This has been the pattern for the last week. The Chinese doctor prescribed herbs to repair liver damage and I plan to stick with that. That is more important than the stones, although the blockage of the ducts and the stones may be indirectly responsible for it. If and when the liver becomes normal, then it is time to address the GB. The doctor did not prescibe any GCG, but it makes me feel so good that I will take it nightly as you did. I am still unsure whether to attempt a flush after that, I may well do, but Julia Chang advised against magnesium sulfate as it is damaging to the kidneys. I won`t be doing the enemas since no-one here has any idea what they are, and neither do I.
For those who are thinking of doing lithiotripsy (shock wave therapy to break up the stones without incision), Julia said that it can damage the GB and the ducts too so doctors generally will not do more than 3 treatments. In my opinion, dissolution and/or softening by radishes and Chinese herbs, even hospital drugs, is by far the best way to go.
In my case, the GB is not painful, but I do have the weird itching in the morning. I hear what you`re saying about sticking with something and I know it took years to get in my present condition, however, when the Chinese doctor uses the herbs, she will generally re-evaluate the condition about every 2 weeks and then re-formulate the herbs accordingly. This goes on indefinitely until an improvement is achieved.
Anyway, I hope that you will be free of problems soon, Skye.
Brother Avery

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)