CureZone   Log On   Join
Newbie here with question... ATTACK? ... Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder cleanse ?

Views: 78,480
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 61,987

Newbie here with question... ATTACK? ... Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder cleanse ?

I did my second Liver Flush a week ago. 40 mins into the flush I had great deal of pain just like previous attacks as well as rapid heart beats. My gall bladder was removed before I even knew I could take the stones out on my own.

Here is suggested to...
"Pain may be caused by numerous stones inside liver - liver is to congested to let stones pass out.
(In this case, another cleanse may push stones out)"

Im not quite clear on that do you mean to do the epson satls again or to do the potion again (the one I made was garlic, ginger, olive oil cold pressed and grapefruit juice)?

And I am also not sure how often or apart the flushes should be done? Any risks as to how soon after you do one? Now I have a head cold and a migrane headache a week after the second flush. They were successfull and I got out many many stones but im not sure if I did the second flush too soon after the first one (two weeks went by and I did a second flush)

Thank you very much

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)