CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: increased discomfort now after gallstone flush?... here are answers ..

Lisa Views: 80,358
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 331,536

Re: increased discomfort now after gallstone flush?... here are answers ..

Agnes and Lillian,
Maybe this information will help: I am 30 years old. I'm about 5 ft. 9, 160 lbs. I have had four children in the last 6 1/2 years. I am a caucasian female. I don't know my blood type off hand. I'm not sure what p-pils are--do you mean birth control? If so, I took them for a few months right after I got married, but not since then. I believe my toes are healthy. Nothing looks abnormal. My small toenail on my right foot is cracked vertically, I'm assuming because I have really wide feet and that toe bears the burden in my shoes. My left big toe has a couple of horizontal ridges on it. As far as other symptoms go, I have the stereotypical pain in my right shoulder blade. I can't really figure out which foods make my pain worse yet. It usually seems to be worse at night. And it's not usually true pain, just a noticeable tightness or pressure--slight discomfort. Once, when I tried a primitive flush with just a little olive oil and lemon juice (no other preparations at all), I had noticeably increased discomfort. You asked about my profession. I'm a stay at home mom. Yes, I can walk just fine. I have never had any surgery. I have not tried a coffee enema. What exactly should I do? What would be the benefit? (I'm new at all this!) No, I haven't tried castor oil packs, and I haven't tried 1 tsp. of magnesium sulfate daily. My heightened discomfort after the 1st cleanse has disappeared, but I'm not really any better off than I was before the cleanse. Discomfort is more noticeable in certain positions, such as lying on my right side, sometimes when taking a deep breath, or when stretching upward, or stretching/leaning over to my left side. Usually, though, it's just a mild, vague ache. This is a very interesting fact: The night of my gallbladder flush, I couldn't feel any discomfort at all, which is unusual. No matter how I changed my position, or pushed around on my abdomen, I just couldn't feel anything. Does this tell you anything useful? But late the next day is when it gradually got worse, and then a day later it settle down again to the same old thing. I was going to wait a full two weeks to repeat the flush, simply because I don't feel like I'm really in panic mode as far as the pain goes. I had a sonogram and an abdominal CT scan, as well as blood work for the liver 2 years ago. All turned up negative for everything. They just told me it was "one of those things" and it seemed to go away when I was pregnant with my 4th. It just reappeared about 2-3 months ago, this time with the shoulder blade pain. I'm just wondering if instead of a few big stones that would show up on sonogram, maybe I have tons of little ones that are packed in there, not causing any big attacks, but causing this fairly constant pressure. I'm hoping this is the case. I'm worried about what the other possibilities could be if it's not gallstones. Should I go back to the doctor to have any tests repeated?
Thanks for listening to this long-winded reply!
Lisa

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)