CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Brother Avery Views: 87,601
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 332,138

Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones.

Hi, I`m Brother Avery (to see why I chose this name, please see "The Prophet", one of the episodes in the "Invaders" TV Series starring Roy Thinnes as David Vincent). I have a large gallstone occupying virtually the entire space of the GB, which sent four liver enzymes haywire and gives me itching all over my body, especially at night - just like the "Invaders" burnt up in the TV Series.

At first, a few months ago, I had only one moderately-sized stone and lots of small ones. I had a few episodes of acute cholecystitis. In an effort to get rid of
these, I took Gold Coin Grass tea for about a week and then Chinese Bitters, Coptis and Curcuma morning and night. At that point, I was still OK. Then, I thought I should do a flush. But I balked at the idea of all the olive oil, so I simply took a bit of olive oil and lemon juice, and then sucked on a lemon every night working at the computer for about a week. Well, I forgot the gallbladder problem and dared to eat some fried noodles at around 2 a.m. I then got another attack.

The next day, I went to the hospital, had a blood check and another ultrasound.
This showed the high liver enzymes, the new large stone and a shrunken gallbladder with thickened walls - chronic cholecystitis. One week later, which is today, I repeated the blood test and ultrasound. Liver enzymes remain high, and the gallbladder didn`t even show up on the ultrasound. Only the large stone was visible. I don`t even know whether the gallbladder still exists at all. I won`t even bother to mention that the doctor wanted to do surgery to prevent further damage to the liver, which is understandable, but still atrocious - when we know that removing the defunct gallbladder will probably not provide a permanent solution.

I was very interested in Skye's post on radishes. I am now taking a Chinese
Liver Cleansing formula known as "Brown Juice", 1/2 cup per day for 6 weeks. My Chinese friend who runs the company told me to forget all about the stones, and deal with the liver first. For the second stage, he has a stone dissolving formula waiting in the wings when I finish the "Brown Juice", which has not yet been
commercialized however. For the third stage, he has an anticystosis formulation designed to deal with womens` cysts which he reckons will help to restore the gallbladder.

I wasn`t happy to wait 6 weeks to deal with the GB, which is why today I bought
two bunches of red radishes and ate them together with the evening meal. In addition, I`ve been drinking dandelion tea and peppermint tea since I know that
peppermint dissolves gallstones. For the same reason I applied a few drops of peppermint oil in olive oil carrier on the soles of the feet, since from there it
may be absorbed into the bloodstream. I did get some loose stools tonight, but whether there were any stone fragments in them I cannot say.

The doctor told me that with a stone this size, nothing can get in or out of the gallbladder, so Chinese medecines or cholesterol emulsifiers like lecithin could not possibly work. On the other hand, I reckon agents which are transported to the GB via its blood supply can transfuse through the GB wall, which is why I plan to take radishes and mint every single day from now on. I will continue to report on this unless unable to do so.

Until then, let me sign off with: "Has Brother John returned"?
God Bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.215 sec, (2)