CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: increased discomfort now after gallstone flush?... here are answers ..
Forum: Liver Flush FAQ  

• Re: increased discomfort now after g... #163547  21 y  78,574  

This is a reply to # 331,535

i am experiencing some more discomfort too..and i remembered when i was in the hosdpital they said i had an infection in the gall bladder and put me on anti biotics which took care of it......and this was all before i found out about the liver flush..and those same pains are back .so it stands to reason i probably have another infection i am going in to the hospital this week and will let you know if n what transpires....but do keep flushing ....also wouldn't hurt to do a parasite cleanse

scott

•  
  • Re: Can I suffer gallstones attack w... June  22 y  78,711  

June

This is a reply to # 61,987

I have done 3 successful cleanses and I did the Lemonade Diet (Master Cleanser). After doing The Master Cleanser , I did the Dr. Hulda Clark Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse, I released a stone about the size of a walnut. A week and half later, I started getting more attacks. So, I did another cleanse and I had an attack during the cleanse. I got up at 3:00 am, when it started to hurt pretty bad. I drank 2 tbls of olive oil and 2 tbls of lemon juice, after 10 mins I felt fine. Laid down on my left side and I could feel my tummy popping. I had a lot of tiny gallstone and then during the day I had 6 nickle size stones. I ate vegetable soup with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper and had another attack. Tried to throw up by drinking water, I couldn't, but I felt a lot better. Then I Drank some warm lemonade and before bedtime I drank hot apple cider. The next day I had a couple of huge congested stones all stuck together. I feel fine, I'm still going to do a few more cleanses. I hope my story helps...

•  
  • Re: Ganglion #166572  22 y  78,043  

Hi:

I'm trying to get rid of a ganglion. How an I manage to do that through juicing? Thank you.

•  
  • Re: ATTACK! .... Can I suffer gallst... #163091  22 y  78,614  
    More

Gall bladder attacks are not new to me, but the flushes are. I did The Clark Flush and got nothing, no stones, nothing could not even go potty. In great pain!
    I then did the Magnesium Citrate flush and olive oil. I still have no idea if I got any stones out. Pain in right rib is and back is bad. After I ate and to bed I went.
    I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. I have done 3 flushes now, hate olive oil grrrrr and all I get is pain, no sign of stones. I was told they would float and easy to see. I am praying I dont have to go to Hosp. So I would say find someone that can help you in what to do and talk to you. I have just looked up stuff online. Did alot of reading on this. So I maybe doing it all wrong. But I followed the list and guide to the letter. Good Luck!

•  
  • Terrible Pain after a first flush Mikey  22 y  79,592   RRR Success

Mikey

Hi gang,

I wanted to report that after doing her first liver cleanse, my friend Gee is having terrible excruciating pain in her right lower abdomen area...just about where a stone would enter from the common bile duct into the colon.

I had her take a glass of warm Epsom Salt water (1 tablespoon), and also placed a hot water bottle over the painful area.

I also had her relax, take deep breaths, and mentally take some time to appreciate her body, her stones, and to actually feel love and acceptance for them. I know it might sound crazy, but she began to feel much better immediately, from a pain level of 8-9 (10 being horrible pain) to about a 5, and now she is down to 3-4. I also had her imagine her bile ducts opening up very large--much larger than any obstruction in them, and bile or other fluid pushing the stones/blockages through easily and quickly.

She began to feel stones turning and moving, and is now doing much better.

Incidentally, she has also passed about 50-70 small green pea sized stones.

Will report back later on any updates.

Mikey

•  
  • Stone Stuck in the duct - emergency ... Spirit  21 y  80,927  

Spirit

Here is the only recorded story about a person who needed emergency surgery after flush and after troubles most likely caused by the stone stuck in the bile ducts ... link to the story is below:

//www.curezone.org/f/m.asp?f=293&i=896

•  
  • Newbie here with question... ATTACK?... #13797  20 y  78,480  

I did my second Liver Flush a week ago. 40 mins into the flush I had great deal of pain just like previous attacks as well as rapid heart beats. My gall bladder was removed before I even knew I could take the stones out on my own.

Here is suggested to...
    "Pain may be caused by numerous stones inside liver - liver is to congested to let stones pass out.
    (In this case, another cleanse may push stones out)"

Im not quite clear on that do you mean to do the epson satls again or to do the potion again (the one I made was garlic, ginger, olive oil cold pressed and grapefruit juice)?

And I am also not sure how often or apart the flushes should be done? Any risks as to how soon after you do one? Now I have a head cold and a migrane headache a week after the second flush. They were successfull and I got out many many stones but im not sure if I did the second flush too soon after the first one (two weeks went by and I did a second flush)

Thank you very much

•  
  • Radish Juice may dissolve gall stone... Skye7W  20 y  115,742   RN SUCCESS

Skye7W

When I first had gall bladder problems I thought I had a muscle spasm in my lower back, and having had back problems since a car accident in 1982 I tolerated it and used some mild pain medication. But it became worse and worse. The pain was excrutiating just for me to twist enough to wipe my backside after using the toilet, something I came to dread.

During a visit from some friends who both had had their gall bladders surgically removed, they told me that the problem was my gall bladder, that they had both suffered this unbearable pain before their respective surgeries. This made sense to me as I was overweight and had had a high cholesterol diet most of my life. AFter a couple of months of the back pain, I began to have sharp pains in my right side.

Since I did not have have health insurance, or money for surgery, and because I don't subscribe to the school of thought that the way to treat injured organs is to cut them out I began to research. I did not choose to do the Hulda Clark e flush as I had not yet done the parasite cleanse. However, I did go to a source that has never let me down and that is the book "Health Through God's Pharmacy" by Maria Treben.

She suggested a regimen of radish juice over a period of six weeks, beginning with about an ounce of radish juice on an empty stomach each day gradually increasing it to about a 1/2 cup of juice midway, and then decreasing it back to 1 ounce by the end of the six week period.

The reasoning for this, and the reason I chose to post this story here, is that the reason this treatment was formulated was because a woman who had her Gallstones surgically removed saved them and for the heck of it had them mounted on the handle of a knife. While she was peeling radishes one day, visitors arrived and she put the knife into the bowl of radishes. When she returned the gall stones in the handle of the knife were dissolved in the radish pulp.

In addition to the radish juice I took a combination of dandelion and yellowdock, four times a day. I ate a completely cholesterol free diet, and almost a non fat diet as well. I ate a lot of brown rice and vegetables topped with 2 T a day of Flax Oil.

I have to tell you that at the end of the six weeks I was ready to go to the ER and tell them to cut out my gall bladder because I frankly could not stand one more drop of radish juice. But amazingly enough, the pain soon thereafter went away. I had cured my pain by apparently dissolving the gall stones with the radish juice each morning.

It is now two years later. For the past 8 months I have had excruciating neck and shoulder pain, shooting pains all over my back, and a generalized back ache from shoulder to hips that was unbearable. I went to the ER mid December 2003 despite my poverty and spent $1400 to find out that nothing was wrong that could be diagnosed with only bloodwork and xrays. I was told that back injuries could often take $10,000 to diagnose, much less treat. I was given some pain medication and referred back to my regular MD who actually refused to treat the extreme pain I was in. I think she thought I was scamming her for narcotics.

I found a pain support group online and found an online doctor that would prescribe the narcotics I needed to lead a relatively normal life. I got regular chiropractic adjustments which did not alleviate the problem. I began to get weekly massages which worked out some knots in my muscles, but did not alleviate the pain. I began to become heartsick fearing I would be in this type of back pain the rest of my life.

Then one day last week, I got the sharp pain in my right side that I knew was my gall bladder acting up again. This time I did the Hulda Clark flush. I only got out about 13 stones 3 marble sized, the rest the size of large peas.

Then something amazing happened. The back pain that I had suffered from for 8 months suddenly was gone. However, I had excrutiating pain in my right side and I knew something large must be stuck in the duct of my gall bladder.

Tonight I have, at the suggestion of this website, taken a cup of grapefruit juice with a T. of Epsom Salts to try and relieve this attack. But three days ago I also started again of the radish juice treatment. I'm following it up with fresh apple juice daily as well. Yeah, it's horrid but I do believe that it does dissolve gall stones that are stuck or are too large to get flushed out during a cleanse. I can't prove it. But it worked for me once before when it was all that I did besides the other two herbs. And I believe that at the point I started the radish juice treatment the first time, that I had waited far too long to deal with this problem because of the deceptive nature of the symptoms mimicking a muscle spasm in my back.

What horrifies me even more is that I may have let a recurrance of liver/gall bladder congestion go untreated for 8 months because the symptoms this time were upper back and neck pain which I would not in a million years associate with the liver or the gall bladder.

I, for one, will do these cleanses on a regular basis the rest of my life, never waiting for symptoms to let me know that it needs to be done. If I can make it through this episode I'm in the midst of right now, I will never neglect the health of my liver and gall bladder again. I shudder to think of the condition of my gall bladder right now after doing nothing for 8 months besides take narcotics for the pain. But I could not afford to keep going to a doctor who was virtually useless. She'd just throw up her hands and say I just don't know what is causing this pain. In addition to the upper back pain, I was having pain in my Left side, not my right side. The ER doctor decided that it was pain from my back being referred there, just as a pinched sciatic nerve in the back is usually felt in the legs.

Is it a coincidence that a liver cleanse took the pain from my upper back and neck? After exploring the links here to the Chinese medicine pages and seeing the gall bladder meridian, such pain is actually quite common.

Sorry for such a lengthy post. I guess the bottom line for me is from now on, regardless of what kind of pain I have, the first step I will take is a liver cleanse.

And for those of you who find yourself in bad pain AFTER a cleanse, try the radish juice daily until it goes away. I've also ordered the Gold Coin Grass online which is also suppose to break the larger stones up into smaller pieces. Between that and the radish juice I should be able to heal this in less than the six weeks it took last time. I just wish the mail was faster.

I would also like to also thank the pain support groups online and the sympathetic doctors that help treat chronic pain. While there are weaknesses of Western medicine in the realm of proper diagnosis, if I did not have pain medicine that worked, I probably would have put a gun to my head long ago. The gall bladder can be a very deceptive organ, dangerously deceptive.

Those of us with back injuries expect back pain and do not immediately think, "Gee, I wonder if something is wrong with my gall bladder." And obviously MD's do not make the conneciton either.

Skye

•  

Donate to CureZone

Share:  Facebook  MySpace  Digg  Reddit  StumbleUpon  Furl this page  Delicious  BlinkList  dzone  Simpy.com  Fark.com  BlogMarks  Wists.com  Google
    Translate This Page: