CureZone   Log On   Join
increased discomfort now after gallstone flush? What's wrong?

Lisa Views: 85,104
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,987

increased discomfort now after gallstone flush? What's wrong?

I have never been diagnosed with Gallstones officially. Nothing has shown up on x-rays. I had a dull ache in my upper right abdoment 2 years ago, and it eventually went away. It came back about 3 months ago, and is now accompanied by pain in the right shoulder blade. I've never really had what I consider an "attack." Just an ache that is sometimes more noticeable, and sometimes less noticeable. Anyhow, I did my first flush two nights ago, and passed probably 150 or so gravel sized green stones. I realize that I will need to continue flushing every few weeks to get totally cleaned out. But I really thought that this first flush would relieve some of the pressure. Instead, I'm having increased pain in my abdomen. I haven't even been eating any fat yet. Any ideas on why I might be having increased pain? Could this be related to anything other than the gallbladder? (I'll be totally honest--I'm paranoid about liver cancer!) Any insight will be appreciated!
Lisa

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)