CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder cleanse ?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

June Views: 78,711
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 61,987

Re: Can I suffer gallstones attack while doing liver and gallbladder cleanse ?

I have done 3 successful cleanses and I did the Lemonade Diet (Master Cleanser). After doing The Master Cleanser , I did the Dr. Hulda Clark Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse, I released a stone about the size of a walnut. A week and half later, I started getting more attacks. So, I did another cleanse and I had an attack during the cleanse. I got up at 3:00 am, when it started to hurt pretty bad. I drank 2 tbls of olive oil and 2 tbls of lemon juice, after 10 mins I felt fine. Laid down on my left side and I could feel my tummy popping. I had a lot of tiny gallstone and then during the day I had 6 nickle size stones. I ate vegetable soup with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper and had another attack. Tried to throw up by drinking water, I couldn't, but I felt a lot better. Then I Drank some warm lemonade and before bedtime I drank hot apple cider. The next day I had a couple of huge congested stones all stuck together. I feel fine, I'm still going to do a few more cleanses. I hope my story helps...

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)