CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones.

skye7w Views: 82,769
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 332,314

Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones.

Yes, I still have my gallbladder and I intend to keep it forever. I highly recommend the Gold Coin Grass tincture to break down the stones prior to a flush. You take it just before bed until the bottle is empty. You can still make and drink radish juice in the mornings. Some people start the day with apple cider vinegar pills. Remember to take the yellow dock and dandelion combination herbs sometime during the day, very good for your liver. But the best advice I can give to you, is to remember that without a lifestyle change these cures are not permanent, but temporary fixes. A vegetarian diet or one with the omegas and the good cholesterol from cold water fish will help maintain your health. The radish juice and GCG and flushes are to relieve the very painful symptoms associated with a sick gb. Then the real work begins . . . changing your diet and continuing to clean out your body. When I did the radish juice cure (with the yellowdock and dandelion capsules) I also ate a completely fat free diet escept for adding flax seed oil to already cooked brown rice. Except for what naturally occurs in oatmeal, that was the only fat in my diet for six weeks. I was that determined to save my gallbladder.

I've had faster results using the GCG followed by a flush as well as the remarkable disappearance of a year's worth of excrutiating back pain (that frankly had ruined my life) overnight after the very first flush I did. That made me a believer in the power of a flush. I never experience an ounce of additional discomfort. I believe this second flare up was due to not sticking to my strick diet for a longer period of time. I went back to a few old habits.

But if you aren't in a hurry and have six weeks to spare and disciplined enough to not cheat on the no fat diet, the radish juice cure does work, along with the regimen of the yellow dock/dandelion herb blend.

A friend of mine's mother had her gallbladder taken out. He said, "She was back to eating pizza the night after she got home from the hospital. No problems after that at all." And I thought to myself . . . therein lies the difference. You either change so you can heal your body or you lose an organ to maintain old habits.

If I were afraid to do a flush, I would definitely do the radish juice regimen again. Only I would also take GCG tincture every night before I went to bed in preparation for a flush later. AFter six weeks, your gallbladder will no longer be hurting you and you should have no problems doing a very productive flush after taking GCG for all that time. You will pass what looks like clumps of sand.

I'm getting ready to go more GCG and a flush (just because I think it's a good idea to do this at least once a year) followed by a five day fast using Bentonite clay to suck impurities out of my intestines. Hopefully if will help to suck out any stones it passes on the way as it travels through the entire digestive tract. Wheeee!

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)