CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones.

Brother Avery Views: 79,870
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 332,222

Re: Radish Juice may dissolve gall stones.

Hi there Skye, Brother Avery here, glowing and burning and itching in the morning...Went to a Chinese doctor today who told me that the high liver enzymes could be due to cirrhosis or to all the herbs I`ve been taklng.
She gave me two medecines, one containing "Da Huang" (white peony?), the other was a tea containing turmeric and other things. Told me to stop the "Brown Juice", even stop the "Gold Coin Grass" because too many different things were a strain on the liver. Told me that one of the ingredients in the first remedy had the power to enclose and de-activate liver viruses, and another had the power to repair broken liver cells from which the enzymes were leaking!
I went for an Indian meal (maybe I shouldn`t have), and took the first sachet before eating. It immediately made me feel better and my eyesight was sharper. But about 1 hour later I began to feel sick, presumably due to that whopping great stone. Well, I took a tablespoon of the Gold Coin Grass (GCG) tincture and immediately felt better, just like the first time when I got sick. So I agree with you, Gold Coin Grass must be the most powerful thing we have for moving stones and sludge. But ironically, it also might be that GCG moved stones from the liver to the gallbladder, which may be why my GB stone grew so fast in 3 months!
I want to continue taking GCG, but one thing - since the GB is not functioning,
I think it would be foolish to do any flushing. If the GB cannot contract, how could it push the sludge out in a classic flush? I don`t think it could, and it may only lead to more material getting impacted in the ducts. I think, only people with a GB capable of contracting should do the flush, otherwise how could the material be expelled? No, like Professor Quatermass said when somebody suggested shooting an antitank gun smack into an ammonia-filled dome with huge monsters growing inside..."No, we would have no control over whatever came out...This is the best way, poison them slowly" (he was poisoning them by piping oxygen into the domes).
And in our case, maybe the best way is to "dissolve them slowly", right where they are in the GB, rather than trying to flushing them out.
If the GB can no longer contract, then what use is a flush? Comments please, Skye.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)