CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes it did!!

belugababy Views: 16,232
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 9,747

Re: Yes it did!!

Poop: I had written all my post and it was just deleted!!!

So here's the short version: Yes it worked! And no, I did not need a prescription, just find a homeopathy pharmacist and he'll prescribe it himself.

I also saw Calendulis Plus on the net but mine is just called Calendulis and is not sold on the net so I dunno if it's the same thing; ask the pharmacist before buying anything. Get it directly form him or her just to be on the safe side.

Cream was cheap too; about 20$ canadian! I'll try stopping the treatment in a week or two to see what happens. My lips were BAD and after the first application they looked normal for the first time in 6 months of hellish skin problems!I don't know how, but this cured me from cheilitis in 30 minutes and here's the bonus part: it gets rid of any eczema so fast! We're talking two or three days max. I used to have little patches once in a while at the elbows and under my chin and they are GONE! It also stops the itch immediately.It's just weird and wonderful and i will repeat myself; I just don't get it... why isn't this prescribed by dermatologists?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.449 sec, (1)