CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think I can HELP!!!

belugababy Views: 16,379
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 9,733

Re: I think I can HELP!!!

HI all!

I am suffering from cheilitis and although I do not think mine is exfoliative I'm confident the remedy I found two days ago can help you!

I've been on (mild) cortisone creams for 6 months now; completely dependent on them too but then decided it was enough. I stopped listening to the doctors because they wopuldn't listen to me; I'd do research for my problem and they didn't give a darn! My mom went to a homeopathy pharmacist and they sent me a kit with a cream called: CALENDULIS.

ONE DOSE and all the little tiny bumps of dry skin went away, the swelling disappeared and I think it's HEALING ME!
I want you guys to know because there is no reason for you to feel ashamed and to want to hide; you are all human beings who deserve love AND an active social life!

It is unfortunate I don't know what to do for fungi (angular cheilitis)... if it is any help, I know ALOE is a potent antifungal plant. It's excellent for prevention...it even prevents athlete's foot from coming back.

If this can help you, I'll be so happy!(as I am for myself right now to be able to kiss, eat what I want and go out!)

Find someone specialized in homeopathy and plants and ask them about CALENDULIS (which I guess is a calendula extract)
If anything new comes up, I'll post again.

Cheers!
Montreal Beluga

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)