CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Get counseling, ASAP!

weedevil Views: 17,653
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 795,253

Re: Get counseling, ASAP!

i really feel this kid needs counselling i have a kid who acts the same way yes its partly a parenting prob parly to do with dad no longer being round partly enviromental and social. is there anything else happening to this kid outside of your care?does her mum have bfs do get on with the mother i havent heard u say anything about her other than she has bi-polar and the kid could end up with it yes she could or maybe she wont know knows.but what i do know is this kid needs help with her emotions and anger.u say u are a teacher well i'm sure u spot the signs of a child who needs counselling notice i say the child cause shes the unhappy one u are just getting the brunt of it.unhappy people will make everyone around them unhappy, they dont mean to its just the way they express themselfs.do u know what was going on in her life before u came along? maybe both her parents acted in an unstable manner.
tell the kid everyday u love her, doesnt matter if u do or not tell her anyways tell her she is a special child see similarities between u and her at that age.
praise everything good ignore the bad less attention u give it the better, check if she is having issues at school maybe she is being bullied feels she cant cope with the work.reward her for being nice to others with a small treat of her choice ie cinema ,fun place to eat and ps omega3 fish oils have been seen to improve behaiour as can homeopathic remedys bachflower oils yoga herbal teas ect.
send her to as many after school classes as possibile too this will get her burn off energy.
good luck xx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)