CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi, here is some real wisdom, and it's not mine....

Views: 2,254
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 669,565

Hi, here is some real wisdom, and it's not mine....

Here are your words. I think we have the answers inside often....so I want you to read what you wrote me, then see if it resonates with you still....

"I just feel that if I have someone in my life, they should help make it easier and not burden me down by hanging onto me and not letting me go if they don't think they can give me what I need. I am a very giving person and I just want the same"
and (I changed the order a bit)

It's keeping me depressed and affecting my life and my relationship with my daughter. I'm unhappy .... She is only six and needs me to be mentally free which I am not.......I am basing my happiness on a man.... break that circle..."

We all say many things....if your own words resonate back with you, then search your heart, check your body, and pray for wisdom. Often we ask others for advice because we don't want to accept we have a higher self that knows the truth.....listen, and God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)