CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need Insight

h0ppy Views: 2,428
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 669,545

Re: Need Insight

Wow hon, you've been through a lot! I too am a hopeless romantic, so you have my deepest sympathies.

Ok. Your current boyfriend obviously had his heart shattered. He gave her all of him, so it's going to take a while for him to recover. However, you mentioned earlier how she is wanting him back and that he's been treating you better. So from a guy's perspective, I think he's happy/fullfilled to hear that she's come to her senses and realized what a big mistake she made. This doesn't mean he'll jump right back in the boat with her, but perhaps it will put his mind a ease a bit, so he's not always kicking himself in the foot wondering, 'what did I do wrong, what did I do to deserve this' type stuff. So in a way, she's getting a taste of her own medicine. I'm not trying to say revenge is great, but sometimes it just feels good to know that they know what it's like to be in your shoes.

So my advice would be not to bail out on him just yet. His ex-wife did a number on him, and time and love can really only heal. Like Invincible said, just shower him with affection, and hopefully all the pain and suffering he went through, will be replaced by you and your love for him.

Best wishes

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)