CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About Ed

johnnykosovo Views: 2,664
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,848

Re: About Ed

Thank you for your kind response, Refresh. This has been a 14 year trial for me, and though there has been a major breakthrough it is not over. But the breakthrough has encouraged and "refreshed" =) me and my wife, and made it more manageable. I have sought the Lord continually through it, and had many small victories along the way. I made many mistakes along the way as well. Dogma can be hard to shake, because you think you are (I thought I was)in the right.

Most of the time our personal communion with God and application of the word to our lives will lead us to victory (doing things His way). But sometimes the trial is so long and difficult that we grow weary, discouraged,and defeated and the enemy gets a foothold in our lives. (2 Corinthians 1:8-9) I'm not saying that's the way it should be, just the way it is (or was).

That is why we need each other in the body of Christ. Sometimes being strong for others, and having faith for their situations, is easier than being strong and having faith for our own trials. God built interdependence into the plan. First we don't depend on ourselves, but on God. But he often uses others to help us when we are broken.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)