CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About Ed

Views: 2,804
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,461

Re: About Ed

Wow! This interesting news. I do admire him for what he has accomplished in the area of fasting, praying and seeking the Lord. I am drawn to this because the Lord has also called me to do this, but I have miserably failed the Lord in this area. He, I see is succeeding. :) I love him as a brother in the Lord, the same as I love you as a sister in the Lord. I am very curious as to where the two of us retreat to ;) This, I hate to disappoint you, is a blatant lie. We have never met in person. We have had some personal communication, but then I have had personal communication with many others on this forum as well. :) I wouldn't mind some personal communication from you right now to let me know the details of what you have learned. I am so curious. ;) Who are the others that you have spoken to? And where do we retreat? ;) I do understand that he is single. Maybe because I am also single, minds ran wild and out of the reality zone. ;) It actually would be nice for me, but not for him. ;) The truth is that I am too old for him. ;) At any rate, I'm pretty sure he is not a predator and we do live far away from each other. Thanks anyway for the warning.;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)