CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About Ed

refreshed Views: 2,734
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,901

Re: About Ed

Why are you trying to start a fight? I don't see anything that I said that has to do with judgement or questioning your humbleness. I asked you to look at the different people in the bible....not you. If you don't want any suggestions about what the bible says coming from me, then just say so and you will be on my "keep quiet list". Chavey you have a lot of nerve coming on here with this after all the patience we have had with you and your back and forth, in and out of christianity journey, all these years.

I find nothing wrong with trying to get to the bottom of what Ed meant when he made that statement, but what is all of this other stuff you are throwing at me?

I don't know why he stated it like that...it did not set well with me either, (the hairs on the neck thing) but I have to take all of his posts and balance it out. I believe he was trying to make a point and the point was missed by many.

Hounded Tomato over being catholic? I have never heard her say she was catholic. She and I spoke behind the scenes together and were friends. (At least I thought we were) She and I never talked personally about it. Why do you even bring a different topic into this whole mix? It causes confusion. I'm not going to try and debate all the different things you are trying to throw at me at once. I have not said anymore about the catholic church than anyone else on this board...why pick me out? Holding a grudge of some sort? I'm NOT against catholic people....I just don't support their government and what their government is teaching them to believe. Ask any of your favorite people on this forum for their opinion as well, you may get an education.

As far as decay goes.... I only see love and Jesus in this forum, despite many differences.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)