CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About Ed

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 2,760
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,561

Re: About Ed

"because you glorify in your own personal emotional exaltations."

Chavey, in your own words and from anything i have ever said, would you care to explain how i do this?  I worship the Living God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit and it is them i exalt while humbling myself before them.  Everything they have done in my life, i give them all the glory and am only thankful that they choose to include me in their work when they absolutely don't need my ridiculous help just like a parent does not need the help of a 2 year old to clean the house.

When i share stories of what my Lord has done, it is to glorify Him and to draw people unto Him.  When i pray for people it is in the hope that they will fall more deeply in love with God the Father and His precious Son the Lord Jesus and commit their lives more fully to them.  When i pray deliverance for people and they get delivered, i give Jesus 100% of the glory and let the people know it is Jesus, not me who did this.   

I pray deliverance for the captives in the sole hope that they will then give their lives to the Lord Jesus just as i have given mine.  I have said several times before, Jesus is the Vine and i am the branch.  Apart from Him i can bear no fruit and apart from Him i am nothing.  Truly Chavey, this is how i live my life... unto the Father and the risen Lamb of God in worship... and yet do you see me as you see Nebuchadnezzar? 

I am praying for the Lord to bless Doc which is my Lord's will for us when we have been wronged and to keep us out of unforgiveness.  Do you believe that she is praying for me?  If you read through her posts in this thread, do you believe she acting as one who is doing her best in surrender to behave with the heart and mind of Christ or is she instead rebelling against Him and His ways?

When i share fasting experiences unto the Lord, it is to encourage others towards this awesome experience which helps draw us closer to Him.  People who have fasted unto the Lord with a heart of worship and humility before Him know that He blesses us through this and i believe the Lord has put it on my heart to encourage those who follow Him towards this amazing spiritual discipline. 

I am only His surrendered vessel, nothing more.  i do acknowledge that the Lord Jesus is using me and that He has given me authority over unclean spirits, an authority He has clearly given to many other followers (probably millions) and an authority i would never have been given without being his follower, abiding in Him.  Why do i acknowledge this to people like you?  Is it as you may suppose that i wish to boast in myself?  Quite to the contrary Chavey, it is because i believe it is available to us all including you, but that this reality has been hidden from most believers. The Holy Spirit of the living God is indeed alive and well today, at no time neutered of His power and replaced by the bible.   He ever remains our Comforter, our Counselor and our Teacher... and He retains all of the power He had as we see demonstrated in the book of Acts.  He lives in us and when we surrender our lives to the Lord Jesus, His holy Spirit will do amazing things through our surrendered vessels just as He did in the book of Acts.

i hope to encourage others towards the kind of follower/disciple loving surrendered relationship with the Lord Jesus where He blesses us in many unspeakable ways.  This includes fruits of the spirit, gifts of the spirit, and giving us a tiny sliver of His absolute authority over unclean spirits.  Chette (theologian) believes i cast out beelzebub by the power of beelzebub and I find it very interesting that the religious leaders (theologians) in Jesus' time accused the Lord Jesus of this very thing.  I love Chette, i forgive him and pray for the Lord Jesus to richly bless him.

I encourage you to go humbly before the Lord and seek the truth from Him, leaving all of your personal biases and preconceived notions behind.  Please be careful not to make the same mistakes as the religious leaders (theologians) in the time of our Lord, believing that through their own inaccurate interpretations of scripture alone, they had a true relationship with the Living God.  The Lord Jesus was standing right in front of them and these experts in the world's eyes couldn't see Him, but many who were not wise in the eyes of the world could see our Lord for who He was... including a simple fisherman like Peter because his heart was in the right place and he was not puffed up with religion.

May the Living God richly bless you as well Chavey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.152 sec, (3)