CureZone   Log On   Join
Is your relationship with a book?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 2,911
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,156

Is your relationship with a book?

Dear Chette,

I know you do not realize this, but you really do worship your bible rather than living your life unto the Living God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  You are led by your bible and not the Holy Spirit of the Living God.  Most everything you have said to me within this thread has been confirmation of this sad reality.  Your relationship is with a book.  What is almost as bad as you worshiping a book instead of the Living God is how falsely you interpret the meanings therein.   Cessationist doctrines epitomize false and dead religion and yet here you are espousing them.  Being filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit would help you out amazingly in this area and i really do wish you knew what this was like.   

I do not care about thousand year old theological debates between phd theologians on opposing sides who can each produce dozens of scriptures to seemingly support their own opposing positions.  It seems you have fallen into this trap.  Isn't it so much better to spend this time more wisely by reading as worship unto the Lord or worshiping the Lord in any of a number of other ways?  Instead of pontificating about how the believer has no power or authority in the Spirit today, i would strongly encourage you to seek the Lord on your face and in humility (including fasting), pleading with Him to show you the truth and to remove the lies you have been indoctrinated into.  

The following post is a refresher of one i made in reply to Doc when she wanted to quench the Holy Spirit and dismiss the relational experience i am enjoying with my precious Lord with bad theology and i felt it appropriate to reply in similar fashion to your 2 messages.     

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1980604#i

ps:  You judge with false judgement and if you were filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit, you would judge much more rightly, as a man touched by the living God, spilling over with His love.  My Lord decides if my fasts are unto Him and in obedience and humility and from the blessings He has given me, it is clear that they have been. 

You interpret Matt 6 as you do so many other scriptures, which is as a man who is not filled with living water.  Matt 6 also says to pray in private, so if we pray with another person, are we in sin and are our prayers not heard?  It says to give in private, so when the plate is being passed, are we to not give because somebody might notice us dropping something in?  I believe the living Jesus has shown me what He has meant in these scriptures (don't be a hypocrite, don't care about impressing man over pleasing God) and that i should share my fasts with others as encouragement to them towards doing the same and as it turns out, several people have fasted unto the Lord upon this encouragement and entered into greater blessing as a result. 

Your relationship is with a book and each time you write new replies in this thread, you make this more and more abundantly clear.  You absolutely do not speak as a man who has died to his old self and risen in Spirit, transformed, a new creation in Christ, with the heart and the mind of the Lord Jesus.  If you haven't already done so, i strongly encourage you to meet the Living God and in either case begin to be led by the Holy Spirit of the Living God, not a book.  I also encourage you to renounce all of man's doctrines including all of the doctrinal interpretations of false, dead religion you have come to embrace... and start all over, reading the words of the Lord Jesus in the gospel of John and falling in love with Him and His astonishingly amazing teachings.   Our relationship with the Lord Jesus is everything, not a minor side note that comes beneath the importance of becoming an excellent theologian who will always have other excellent theologians expertly opposing his positions.  Our personal loving relationship with the Lord Jesus is Everything and this is what i live for. 

If you want help with coming into an amazingly loving relationship with the Living God rather than a book, please feel free to message me.  As always, i am here to help anybody who wishes it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)