CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About Ed

Views: 2,772
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,697

Re: About Ed

Hi Vektek,

Thank you for the beautiful post! The Jesus in you is all over it. I see Jesus in you in a big way in many of your posts. You are careful not to flatter, but to stand up for what you believe. You gave some great input to Ed in a loving manner. I was so excited about the testimony in his videos that I failed to see the boasting. Since you wrote this post, I went back and listened to them again just for the purpose of looking for boasting. Again, I couldn't find it. The testimonies came out strong to me again. I am not saying that you are wrong. Maybe the Lord showed you something that I did not pick up, or maybe it is because we have different beliefs about some things. It also could be because I was blinded to it due to the crush that I have on him. ;) I know the Lord is pleased with you for telling it as you see it and standing up for what you believe. The last thing any of us want is to go astray. The devil is smart and I don't think any of us is above deception. To make someone aware of a possible issue like this is to show great love. You have shown that love. I am so glad that you are here. I'm pretty sure that I can say with confidence that we all love you when it comes to you. :) I know I love you a whole bunch. I can see that Jesus is more important to you than anything and that is beautiful. That makes you beautiful. Please, don't worry about the comment in the email to Doc. You didn't hurt me any. I felt a little bad over it, but Jesus already fixed it. He is so awesome. I respect you for the confession. It takes someone who loves Jesus a lot to do what you did. It definitely made me love you even more. Besides that, I know that I have said things a lot worse than that about others. You are forgiven completely by me even as the Lord has forgiven me for things that I have said.

May God bless you richly, Vektek. I'm sure hoping that you will stick around.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)