CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: About Ed

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 2,889
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,633

Re: About Ed

"Am i really the only one in this forum who believes this is false teaching, or is anybody else willing to take a stand against this, perhaps helping to minimize its continued damage?"
--------------------------------------------------------

I don't see any problems with your posts, Ed, as far as your Christians beliefs go. I have a problem with people spreading lies about us behind our backs. If these are Christian people, we both know that the Holy Spirit did not lead them to all truth because the Holy Spirit does not lead people to lies. It is the Bible that teaches us that the Holy Spirit leads us into all truth. When we experience that, we know that experience. We know we do not go on or trust our feelings. Our "feelings" is a whole different experience than the experience of the Holy Spirit leading us and teaching us into all truth as we seek Him.

I know you believe that the Bible is the Word of God. With all the different translations out there today and with some of them falsely translated, we had better hold on to the Holy Spirit to lead us, especially as we study the Bible. When I study the Bible I trust the Holy Spirit to interpret it for me and make it come alive for me. I do not trust theologians. They have studied the Bible from an institute and have received a degree in theology. They have studied the interpretation of the Bible from an institution. They are studying what that institution believes. Some of these institutions are teaching falsely, I believe, and some more than others. Some theological degrees are nothing more than a degree in false teaching, but I don't believe that they are all that way. I also believe that the Lord does lead some to go to schools to study theology and obtain degrees, but this experience could never even began to come near the more important experience of allowing the Holy Spirit to lead you into all truth. A degree can no way replaces the experience. Sometimes, I believe, a small child can have more accurate theology than a theologian with a doctor's degree in theology. That is because the Holy Spirit is no respecter of persons and when the small child allowed the Holy Spirit to reveal and lead, the Holy Spirit did just that.

I believe Mark 16 is for today, but I doubt that the lukewarm Christians are living in it. I believe that seeking God with your whole heart/mind/soul is for today. I believe seeking God includes prayer and fasting as well as sowing to the Spirit, studying the Bible and denying flesh. I believe that many of us are still on the spiritual milk instead of that strong meat that the Bible speaks about. I believe many theologians are still on milk. I believe many are lukewarm. I believe lukewarm Christians will be vomited out of the body of Christ someday because that is what my Bible tells me. The lukewarm nauseates Jesus. Yes Jesus completed his work on the cross, but we must grow in Him. We must make sure that we abide in Him and are nourished by the vine which gives us the holy sap of the Holy Spirit to feed on. We cannot grow spiritually without this nourishment. I believe all the gifts of the Spirit are for today and I do know the difference between the gifts and the fruits of the Spirit. I believe that the experiences found in the book of Acts are for today. I believe these book of Acts experiences are coming to this world again in a much greater and magnified way than what was experienced back then. I believe that the book of Acts was only a small foretaste of what is to come to the people who will be living on the earth during the last of the end times. I realize that we are in the end times now, but we are fast approaching the last of it.
I can't see why people think it was wrong for you to go on a 20 day fast unto the Lord. You admitted that all the previous long fasting that you did on the Water Fasting forum were not unto the Lord. You admitted to me how you now grieve over putting all of that effort into fasting and not making it unto the Lord. You now know what a waste that was. I am just thankful that the Lord has drawn you to Himself this past year and that you are now fasting unto the Lord and seeking Him with all that you know how. I for one have been encouraged and motivated by it. You have boasted, but your boasting has been in what the Lord has done and is now doing. It is a shame that this forum is rejecting this.

This forum, I am told, has noticed that I like you, Ed. Ha ha, I found out about this yesterday. It is true. I do like you. At least they got that part right. I especially like the Jesus that I see in you. It saddened me to think that people on this forum, who I thought were my friends, were spreading lies about me which involved you. Be sure your sins will find you out. Maybe it is time for me to move on. Although I am not sure which people were involved in this, I choose to forgive them all with the strength of my Holy Helper, the Holy Spirit.

Keep fighting for what is right.

Keep standing up for what you believe.

Keep taking authority over devils.

Keep seeking God with your all.

Keep letting the Holy Spirit lead you.

Keep in the Word of God, The Holy Bible.

I can't say that we love you anymore, Ed, because I am not sure now, but I can say, I love you, Ed, as a precious brother in the Lord. My life was changed by all your efforts in seeking after Him. God spoke to me through it. Thank you for all you are doing for Jesus. Never stop. Never let anyone discourage you. May God bless you greatly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (3)