CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Opinion

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 2,745
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,984,862

Re: My Opinion

"I unfortunately see something happening that I don't feel is of God anymore... BUT I could be very wrong it may be a new work of God that I don't understand."

Dear Doc,

I would say it is more of a 2000 year old work of God as seen in the Gospels and in the book of Acts (incl ch 1: 4, 5, 8) which i realize is completely foreign to so many in today's entirely different expression of Christianity which has become unrecognizable when compared against the original.   This new expression which we widely see today looks nothing like the Gospels or the book of Acts and is what i find hard to understand... the attraction to this alternative version from that modeled for us is quite puzzling to me... but this is what the majority seems to be most comfortable with.  

If you would like to address me privately and specifically on any issues you have with the walk i am enjoying with my precious Lord Jesus and the expression of this which includes surrendering my life to Him, He as the Vine, me as the branch, sowing richly to the Spirit every day all throughout the day, prayer, fasting, worship, scripture reading, ministering to others, signs and wonders, and the errors you see with any of it, i am happy to have private correspondence with you regarding any and all of your concerns. 

If you prefer to air this discussion openly in the forum, this is of course your choice. 

I remain ever hopeful that any rift between us can melt away and that we can praise, exalt and worship our Heavenly Father and His precious Son, the Lord Jesus together as sister and brother in His holy kingdom. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.160 sec, (1)