CureZone   Log On   Join
About Ed

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 2,672
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,368

About Ed

Chavey, I am not directing this post to you, but to all of us.

Just to be fair to Ed, he admits to have chosen that user name when he was not fully committed to the Lord. I have done worse things than that. Instead of stoning him perhaps we could help him by suggesting that he change it and let him know how to do that. He has some great posts that are enjoyed by another forum. I, for one, would hate to see that history lost. I think there is a way to do it and keep the same history, but I do not know how. I'm sure that if Ed was as fully committed to Christ when he first chose that user name as he is now, his user name would be extremely different.

Before Ed became fully committed to Christ I had read many of his posts. He impressed me as someone who really put his all into something that he set his mind on doing. His determination and motivation were a great blessing to me. Something happened to Ed during this last year. I do not know what caused it or what lead to it, but I am thankful for it. He decided to fully commit his life to Christ. Ed, being Ed, put his all into this as well. He sought the Lord with fasting, prayer, Bible study and sowing to the Spirit in every way he knew how. I believe his efforts were sincere. He was serious about a relationship with God that was all that it could possibly be. He was sincere about finding and living God's perfect will for his life. He was sincere about giving up all sin and dying to the flesh to fully put on the Lord Jesus Christ. Months went by before he felt much of anything, if I am observing this right. He admitted in another post that he started with few talents. Then he started seeing the Lord multiply his talents. He started seeing some results. I believe the Lord has a call on his life to be a minister of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I believe that Ed was trying to obey that call the best he knew how in this forum as well as in other ways. I'm sure he was not perfect, but are any of us? The Lord put people in his path and used him to help them. It makes sense to want to reach out and help the hurting when you feel that the Lord has given you some talents to work with. Ed offered help to any of us that may want it. What in the world is wrong with that?

Ed, if I am wrong on any of this, please feel free to correct me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)