CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: About Ed

Views: 2,710
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,697

Re: About Ed

Oh sweet Christian yes our friendship is definitely strong enough to weather any storm. I was not calling you out on that comment I speak to lots of people and if you want to say something about it its okay. Goodness i have had crushes on people as you well know not a thing wrong with it. Rainy knows we love her. I'd tell you the same thing if it happened to you, we are just girls and we express ourselves that way. To me it is just a funny comment, nothing serious.

The one thing I didn't want was to drag you into this. I know how tired you are of the infighting. I don't even know how it began. It used to be you refreshed and me, no big problems well moreless I guess but again he is a very good frien=d of refreshed and we honor that now i think. But, I am really sorry for dragging you in I sure didn't mean to.

I think the unpleasantness is over. Everyone spoke their minds. Its a free forum. I can't stay if MST does. but God is in charge of all of this and if I don't stay here I'll land where he puts me. For some reason I am interested in the kids at the peeling lips forum lol--not even sure why?? . They are great and so intelligent and patient. But, I'll email you all the time (:

and this is for both of us

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)