CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3 - Serious Health Concerns Averted

fastingforlife Views: 9,687
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,794,537

Re: Day 3 - Serious Health Concerns Averted

Hi Rainy,

I'm using the water of fresh mature Samoan coconuts - they are the only ones we can get here in Australia at the moment, due to the fact that we only have one major supplier. We get fresh young green ones in the summer - if I had known I was going to fast I would definitely have done it a few months ago! Dang! Anyway, the brown ones are still good, just less water per nut, that's all, and perhaps a little sweeter. I did have the cream of one nut yesterday, but that was to get my bile flowing (due to complications with the water fast). Other than that I'm just drinking straight water, coconut water, or iron-rich spa water. All are types of water in my book.

I was looking up the composition of coconut water. It's not much different to spring water in one sense, considering it's almost pure water, with a few solutes in it in minute concentrations. There is a small amount of glucose, but it's not much. All in all I would still count it as a type of water. It's probably a much better composition than some filtered or spring waters out there!

Today is the end of day 4 (2 water, 2 coconut) and I must say I'm feeling fantastic. Thanks to coconut power, I've been really productive today and started jogging as usual (albeit a lot slower). I had a few light hunger pangs today, but it was after I had a chewable vitamin c lozenge. It was unsweetened, but nonetheless. It also made my gut gurgly so I won't try that again.

I'll keep posting here if nobody has any qualms with it.

Best regards,
FastingForLife

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)