CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 3 - Serious Health Concerns Averted

fastingforlife Views: 9,290
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,794,410

Re: Day 3 - Serious Health Concerns Averted

Ah, so it's the end of day three and I guess I'm no longer a water-only faster. I'm a coconut faster. But I feel much better now, and that's what it's all about. I'm enjoying the fast overall and every day is a foray into the unknown. My cellulite continues to melt away and the coconuts can only serve to accelerate this. My skin has been generally quite good, still a few new pimples here and there. The ones on my back have cleared up immensely. My calf pain has disappeared. I'm quite pleased with the results so far. Had a bit of uterine cramping and a case of ascites last night - I wonder if this related to electrolytes or endometriosis or leaky gut. Could be many things. Main thing is it's gone now. Still very tender to palpate my abdomen, especially just below my belly button (transverse colon? visceral fat?). Stabbing pain sensation. Not sure what's going on in there but I don't like it >:( Sigh. Hopefully this fast allows it to sort itself out. I've already wasted my twenties, I don't want to start my thirties feeling decrepit!

Anyhow, off for a shower and bed. I'm trying to figure out how to open a coconut fasting support forum. If anyone has any suggestions or knows what is involved, please drop us a line. Thx.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)