CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

fastingforlife Views: 9,453
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,820

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

Okay, well I'm glad that's over. It's definitely one of the hardest things I've been through, and I used to be an intravenous drug user.

I got through the hard bit using hot showers, plenty of pampering and an unlikely use of trocomare!

I'm still "hungry" but that uncontrollably feeling of addiction has passed... for now. It is my hope that I will wake up tomorrow and not be hungry. Or that the hunger will disappear sometime during the day. I've been experiencing severe withdrawals and it's quite painful at times.

Hanging in there reading about the toxicity of visceral fat. No wonder I have a pot belly. Good news is, the cellulite seems to start melting instantly. I'm feeling more svelt and toned from these past four days and I look better in the mirror - not as dimply. Jogging daily really helps and I've noticed that on the days I don't jog it appears more stubborn and ripply. Could be psychosomatic, but my partner agrees. At least I know he's honest.

Well, after a long day I'm finally tired. Can't wait to see what the morning brings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)