CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

fastingforlife Views: 9,374
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,234

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

Hello Mighty Sun Tzu!

Thanks for your support. Yeah I thought the same thing, that every time I break my fast toward the end of day two it is probably right at the edge of the physical hunger (probably when all the glycogen has exhausted?). I've prepared myself to be super-watchful this time around, so hopefully with the support from this forum and much reading of Shelton I will get past day two!

I'm definitely keeping busy, but not too much, and also keeping up with a moderate amount of exercise (say half hour walking or jogging per day). I feel like if I exercise this will keep my muscles from wasting as much as if I didn't exercise - does anybody know if this is correct?

I certainly don't want to put any unnecessary strain on my body, and expect I'll probably get quite weak for a day or two after today, so I won't push myself if I'm feeling low. Just listening to the body and taking it a day at a time...

Time will tell if the will is there!

Thanks for your well wishes :)

Fasting For Life (YEAH!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)