CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 9,322
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,170

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

Hey Fasting for Life,

Really great post!

At the end of the 2nd day you are so close to "probably" having no more physical hunger and at that point it really becomes amazingly easier to resist the temptation to eat. You might literally be a few short hours away from breaking through this wall when you eat. Usually for me i wake up at 2.5 days no longer hungry and i experience little or no physical hunger from that point until the end.

Suggestions to getting through the first 2-3 days: keep busy which helps keep you from "obsessing" about food. When feeling extra hungry exercising can help as can drinking water, and a lot of times if you just hang tough it will go away. I'm not encouraging drinking when hungry in general, just to help you through the first couple of days since it has been so difficult.

As to will power, your strong motivation to overcome your many health issues can be a very powerful ally. Once your desire to achieve the benefits you know you will receive in a fast is stronger than your desire to eat, the battle is won.

I eagerly look forward to seeing how fasting will transform your life and your health in so many of these areas.

All the best!

Mighty Sun Tzu

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.320 sec, (1)