CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

considerablespeck Views: 9,359
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,170

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

Hi :)

I found this thread today because I am starting a fast today and I am trying to learn as much as I can. I just wanted to say hello to you. I have all of the same reasons you do for fasting (except my blood pressure is pretty normal).

I am 5'6" and 125 lb (56.8 kg). I look ok in clothes, but my body fat percentage is very high. Cellulite on thighs etc, and a nice thick layer of fat on my tummy (which also looks like cellulite).

I am SO VERY moody and depressed with PMS each month. I have had to start leaving my home in order to resist the urge to throw things and yell. My poor hubby. I have also had Depression since my teens, though getting much worse the past two years.

Unfortunately I also have gallstones. I just read here on curezone about how fasting can cause stones and it is recommended to do a gb cleanse before and after. I did one a few weeks ago, so I am going to go ahead and try to fast, listening to my body and end when needed.

I just wanted to say hello. I know it can be hard to find support. People try to tell me all the time that I don't need to work out or lose weight. I try to explain that it isn't about weight, but healthy body composition and healing my body.

Best wishes to you. I look forward to hearing about your experience and the benefits you enjoy.

Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)