CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

fastingforlife Views: 9,239
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,271

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

Well, it's the end of day one and I'm feeling great!

After a dip in energy with the late afternoon I got up and had a nice hot shower, gave myself a massage with therapeutic oils and did some stretching and movements and got this unexpected surge of energy and loss of hunger. I think listening to music helped lift me back up too.

Wow, now that my stomach has shrunk and all that internal inflammation has come down (I was cleansing for four days prior to starting this fast), I can actually grab all the flab on my tummy and bunch it up and it's so gross! There is way more fat in there than I previously thought. I wouldn't be surprised if I was one of those "skinny" people who had a fatty liver. I'm extremely curious to see how quickly I burn this off and how long it will sustain me for. Very interesting indeed.

I used to have a fast metabolism, but the past year especially has seen me become quite sluggish. I'm looking forward to experiencing the rejuvenation I've read so much about... in fact, I think I can feel it already!

YEAH!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)