CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

considerablespeck Views: 9,085
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,697

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

Hi,

I appreciate your voicing your concern, ALB. I also appreciate you valuable information, trimnut.

I did not decide to fast because I want to lose fat or weight. I know I can do that with diet and exercise. I have before (after my fourth child was born). It has been much more difficult after the birth of my fifth child because of my fatigue and depression. My main goals are to feel better, get rid of toxins, and heal my gut, which I believe is the cause of most of the health problems and symptoms I have been experiencing the past couple of years. It is a nice bonus that I might also get rid of the cellulite in the process. It also would be nice to have a visible sign that I am removing toxins.

I am most definitely not anorexic. (Though I am sure an anorexic might say the same thing.) I only mentioned my body fat because I think it means my body has the energy reserves it needs to fast (and not starve).

Thanks again :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)