CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

fastingforlife Views: 9,384
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,793,587

Re: Fasting (to completion?) - My Journey to Health

Ohhhhh the pain!!!

I've hit the wall. In the last two hours I'm getting raging food cravings. Phantom images of all my favourite foods, dishes I haven't thought of for years are coming back to me. Man, this is so intense. No wonder I always break on the second day.

I must be literally on the brink of switching over fuel sources. Probably at that interim stage where you switch from glycogen to amino acid catabolism to ketosis. Must be, otherwise I wouldn't feel like I was STARVING!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

Ok, I'm going to take Mighty Sun Tzu's advice and drink a heap of water and go for a brisk walk. See if that helps.

I swear I'm having hallucinations that I can SMELL food cooking. I'm afraid to leave the house and go into town, because if I do I know I will cave the instant I see someone eating. I'd rip a burrito out of someone's hand and shove it in my face right now!

This is even more hardcore than quitting smoking! Damn. So much harder.

Ok walking now. Glad I live in a forest!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)