CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I got the book

betta Views: 8,775
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,738

Re: I got the book

I just wanted to tell you the problems I'm still having so that you don't think you are really strange and this is yet again something that works for others but not for you. And also the reasons why I think it is the way to go.
I still have floaters, too, and this morning I had oatmeal for the first time in awhile, and they got much worse again. I've been having for a couple of days a pain in my upper right chest. After almost every juice I burb, really loudly. (embarassing, but true) Some days I've had such an uncorfortable feeling in my abdomen that I've had to do another enema, which did then relieve it. The first 2 castor oil packs that I did made me feel awful and caused really sharp pains in my abdomen. I'm sure there's more, but that should be enough of that.
Anyway, one of the reasons I think it's the right way to go is that parasites have been coming out in my bm for maybe 2 weeks or more. I have taken stuff for parasites in the past, but nothing ever came out. So between the juicing, no salt, the enemas, and a digestive enzyme, my body is cleaning out parasites, which can be a cause of chronic fatigue. Also, it is a good plan to work towards being able to eat a well balanced, health-promoting, low toxin, cleansing and building at the same time diet.
I ate a very strict macrobiotic diet for about 7 years, and felt awful almost the whole time. Now I realize that the food was good for me, but it detoxes your body, but doesn't include a way to get the toxins out. Also, it doesn't include the salt-free aspect, which I can see now is very important. The wife of one of the macrobiotic big guys, Michio Kushi, died not too long ago from cancer, and it really puzzled and shocked me because macrobiotics is supposed to be a cancer curing diet. I of course can't know for sure, but it makes me wonder if they are just missing a few fine tuning points.
Anyway, when I called the Gerson Institute the person that I talked to gave me the numbers of some people who have been cured using the Kathryn A. method, and one of them had had chronic fatigue. I haven't called him, but maybe I will. That could be very reassuring.
For now, though, I am glad that you are still hanging in there.
And another thing that I have been thinking is that it can be difficult just getting off of salt. Detoxing is not usually fun.
I don't know about you, but I have to do everything for myself, and it's a lot of work. I do thank God though, that I can do it, even if I can't do a whole lot of other things right now. For about 18 years now, I've just kept thinking that maybe next week I'll be well enough to take care of this or that, or be able to do some fun things that I used to like to do. Actually, right now, this thought is making me cry uncontrollably, but I won't give up, and I think God has a purpose in it all. amen
But have a good day, and I'll talk to you later.
Betsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)