CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice FASTING, FATTY ACIDS, and coffee ENEMAS(?????)

betta Views: 8,896
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,709

Re: Juice FASTING, FATTY ACIDS, and coffee ENEMAS(?????)

hi bobbyswichblade,
i've been reading the material from getalife,too, and then i'll reread something, and i am amazed again at how informative it is. i ordered her book and i couldn't resist and ordered the cd's, also. some of the stuff i'm still not sure about yet though, too. the most annoying symptoms that juicing and enemas have relieved are estrogen dominance symptoms, so i don't know if you are a female or not, but if not, you might not be interested in any details about that. but also, the puffiness in my upper eyelids seemed to go away, i started sleeping better some nights, and this stuff happenned after about 2 or 3 days if i remember correctly. i forget symptoms and times really quickly. i was going to do the Liver Flush tonight just to try to speed things along, and then this morning i passed a parasite, at least i think that is what it was. i don't know much about them. so i'm not doing the flush cause it made me think that things are moving along in the right direction and i don't need to press too hard. last night i went out to eat and i ate pretty much, even some bread with butter, and when i came home i made a dessert. i didn't get sick, and i slept okay, so things are getting a lot better. i haven't had a healing crisis, have you? have you noticed any improvement? i admire anyone that can fast for any length of time. i imagine that juice fasting and coffee enemas would bring on a crisis followed by very much improved health. what else do i do? i also have an excellent chiropractor who helps me find out what's wrong when i have pain. i take a few supplements, try to exercise every morning. try to eat a wise diet. lately i feel like i need to make up for not getting enough nutrition from my diet because of always having cut out things that at the time i was convinced weren't good for me. making your body able to absorb nutrients really makes sense to me right now. i don't know if you've looked at dr william kelley's site, but he also has some interesting info, and i ordered a few things from there. one is okra-pepsin, which is supposed to clean out your small intestines. i think that is my next project. let me know how it is going for you, and i would also be interested to hear what else you've found to be helpful.
betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)