CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice and coffee

betta Views: 8,827
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,724

Re: Juice and coffee

hi, no i haven't read the book. i ordered it but i didn't get it yet. but at her website she says that for every day that you do an enema you should drink at least 3 juices. no 3 juices, no enema. it can drain your system of something, i think minerals. i haven't been able to do 3 juices a day, 2 at the most. i've done it every day for over a week except for one day, i know what you mean about doing something to make yourself feel better. my most long standing problem has been fatigue also. sometimes i can hardly function. but it's not as bad as it used to be. but anyway, i have noticed days where i can tell that this is making me more tired. and one night i woke up in the middle of the night and my legs and arms were aching and i had to get up and eat about a tablespoon of butter on crackers in order to be able to sleep, so i think i can and should start taking in more fats. she doesn't say anything about the adrenals on her web site, and when i get the book i'll let you know if there's anything in there. i'm not sure why the person on the forum said that, but i know that drinking coffee is bad for your adrenals, so the person may have thought that an enema with it might do the same. i e-mailed the author and told her about my chronic fatigue and she said that since i have that, i should not do carrot juice, only green juices, and substitute Celery for half of the apple. when i cut out the carrot and used half as much apple as i was using (i was using 2 green apples per juice) i felt better. it really made a difference. i have powdered Celery juice to use until organic comes in season, and i'm not sure if i should add that to pressed juice, so i haven't, but i can tell that Celery juice makes me feel stronger. i have read that any chronic illness involves the liver, and i only started to get better when i started working on my liver. this seems to be a good way to work on not only the liver but also the lower digestive tract. i think it's a good move, sometimes there is just some fine tuning to do, something to add, etc. getting enough nutrients and being able to digest them is very important. dr. william kelley has some dietary advice about how to get enough fats, carbs, protein, vitamins, and minerals. and he has a digestive enzyme that helps digest them. i am combining his ideas with what i read in getalife.
i know some things that you could do that would help, if you have the energy. stretching, deep breathing(oxygenates the bloodstream), Epsom Salt bath (removes toxins through the skin), you don't have hypothyroidism, do you?
betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)