CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice FASTING, FATTY ACIDS, and coffee ENEMAS(?????)

bobbyswitchblade Views: 9,412
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,690

Re: Juice FASTING, FATTY ACIDS, and coffee ENEMAS(?????)

Thank you. I've been reading the articles on "get a life" which really make alot of sense and speak to my situation. I looked around for her book and could not find it so I believe I'll order a copy and maybe E-mail her a few questions. I've already begun following most of the guidlines she mentions but their are many things I'm unsure about. What symptoms has the coffee/juice protocal relieved for you and how long did it take? Have you had any kind of "healing crisis" such as a fever? Also, what do you do beyond the juice/coffee to help you along? Reguarding the fatty acids- from what I've gathered they are important but when you are detoxing your body uses it's stores and balances them out on it's own so you don't need to worry too much about supplementing or anything like that unless you don't get them from any other regular food source. I've juiced with and without and seem to get along better without. That being said I think every unhealthy body needs something different and I'm basing my comments on a few articles and posting along with my own limited experience so the "grain of salt" thing definately applies. I'll look forward to your comments. Thanks, B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)