CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: about Julia's stuff

bobbyswitchblade Views: 9,211
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,762

Re: about Julia's stuff

Howdy. Thanks for all of the suggestions. I think I'll give the vinegar a try since I already have some. I know they carry something callled Swedish Bitters at the supplement store I go to- I wonder if that would be at all similar to Chinese Bitters. Those I talked to had never heared of Chinese Bitters or GOld COin. You said you tried flushing right? Any positive or dramatic response? To be honest I'm still leaning in that direction. In answer to your questions I do not really have a problem getting to sleep though I am hardly at peace- I am just very tired all of the time and so I tend to get much more than the recommended amount and sometimes crash in the middle of the day- though I have been better in that respect since taking the natural healing path. I have not been diagnosed with chronic fatigue or anything else that is satisfactory to me. I had a sudden onset of symptoms seven years ago. I was 16- starting to drink alot and having a good time. Before that time I definately had gone through a period or two of Depression where I did not feel like myself but it really struck me after a dental procedure I underwent for which they knocked me out with gas. I awoke feeling completely out of sorts and it did not go away- dizziness, confusion, fatigue ect. After a month or more I went to my mom And told her that I felt I was losing my mind and I didn't know what was wrong- I went to the Doctor and he prescribed an antidepressant. I was relieved that there was such a simple answer to my problem but of course it didn't work- nor did the many pills that followed. There is much more to tell but that is where it began.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)