CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I got the book

bobbyswitchblade Views: 8,880
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 132,753

Re: I got the book

Hey betsy, I just lost the message I was typing somehow so I'll start over here. I have here it my hand a hanky for your tears- it's white with red poka-dots and pictures of Goofy and Donald Duck. I hope that helps. I know exactly what you mean about always thinking next week will be different. I've had that mentality(I guess it's called optimism) for so long I feel like a complete fool but I'm not ready to give up yet and I'm glad to hear that you aren't either. Here's my plan as of now- strictly juicing for a while then adding solids- one thing at a time- it's the only way for me to know what helps and what hinders. I'm cutting out apples(Is that wise?) I have stuck to strickly green apples but they just seem to cause problems. My main effort now is going into not forcing anything as that seems to be when I really backslide. I already ordered Kathryn's book so I think I'm stuck with that for better or worse but if by some chance you have a CD copier I wouldn't mind a copy of the Detox CD's you ordered. If not I'm sure the book will do. How long does it take? Also I wanted to ask you how your symptoms began and if you were ever diagnosed with Depression as I was- pills pills, more pills and alot of wasted time. Let me know. Talk to you soon, B

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)